welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 27 August 2012

Pink all the way.

Hya,

How has your bank holiday been? Mine has been ok. I have made a couple of new baby cards but they arn't Stampin' Up. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. I will show you those later. Thank you for all the lovely comments I have had too. It definatley gives me the confidence to keep going.

I still haven't got around to photographing the projects that we did for the shoebox swap. I know, I should photograph them at the time but I just forget.  OOps!!

We have had some good news this week as Lauren got her GCSE results on thursday. She has done really well and can now go ahead and do the A levels she wants to. I am so proud of her.

Any way, back to some crafting. I want to show you a scrapbook page I made a while back. I got back in to scrapbooking a few months ago. I even got involved in starting a scrapbook group in Otley.I have enjoyed seeing the photo's coming to life.

As you can see it's the monster and me. I have used Melon Mambo as my base colour. I have then used various Stampin' Up pink ribbon as decoration. I used the Boho Blossom and the 5 Petal Flower punch to punch out flowers. The wording is made using the Perfect Alphabet stamp set.



 
It's quite weird looking back at some of the photos. It seems so long ago.
Any way time to get ready for a busy day at work tomorrow. Have a great week.
 
Lynda.x


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page ! Don't they grow up all too quickly lol
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete