welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 6 November 2011

A birthday card

Hya,




What a lovely day it has been here in Leeds today. I took myself off to a farmers markey this morning and had a great time taste testing and buying local produce. I'm a sucker for nice cheese and a fancy cake. :) Then this afternoon I have been to a wool factory with Karen, who was having a big sale on. I have got in to knitting as much as card making. I have found it very relaxing.


So I have a card to show you today that was done for a friends birthday.


The colour combo is Whisper White and Island Indigo. The back ground is a stamp called En Francais, with the coloured circles layered on top. The greeting is from the Curly Cute stamp set, which I have used quite alot. The edging was made using the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I have then finished off with a bow made from the Whisper White Organza Ribbon and the Pearl Jewels.





Well that's me for now. I hope you likey. I'm off to get a few things ready for work for tomorrow.


Have a good week.


Lynda.x




No comments:

Post a Comment