welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 28 March 2011

Card Organisor

Hya,




Well hello there in blogland. This is unusual for me to be able to blog during the day during the week. I have taken some well deserved time off from work and thought I would catch up on a few things. It's amazing how much quieter it is to get things done and not be having a certain daughter wanting my attention. She may be coming up to 15 but she still likes to know her mum is doing with her. I also have quite a bit of revision to do as I have my final exam on wednesday. Hopefully this will be the very last and will be a qualified medical secretary.


Speaking of which, Lauren is on her 2 week work experience. Where else would she be than the town hall where weddings are being held. I have to say she seems to be having a ball and has been involved in a few weddings alreading ( even a posh one!!). She went out in her suit on friday and looked very grown up. Where has the time gone??



Today I thought I would show you a project that we did at my Stampin' Up mums. Julie had an all day class and we made this organisor. When I first saw this I wasn't sure about it but I am so chuffed with it that I made one for a friend for her birthday. (I will show you that one later).






The papers used for this project are from the Love Letter DSP papers. Arn't they gorgeous? The butterflies on the front are stamped using the Bliss Stampset from the Sale-a-Bration promotion that Stampin' up had recently. The handles are made with Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon and just finish it off lovely.




You can see that there are some dividers made out of Real Red card stock and have months of the year printed on Whisper White. You can record any special occasion that you will be needing to make a card for and there is enough room to store a ready made card here too.



So I hope you likey.


Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment