welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 3 January 2011

My little flock of robins

Hya,

Happy New Year to all of you in blogland. I hope 2011 brings all you want it to and lots of crafting of course.


I have been nice and quiet over christmas just spending time with the family and chillin out. So much so i have chilled out so much i need to get my act back together. I am looking forward to get my teeth in to it all. It's quite an exciting time with Stampin' Up. At the moment it's Sale-A-Bration time, which is when you get free stamp sets for spending over £45 on Stampin' Up products. Now i love that idea- free stamp sets.

I thought i would show you a project that i have made. This idea was given to me by Jo Dumbleton when we where at convention. We made swaps as you know and Jo's swap was a little bird house. I treasured this little box all through the day i was given it. So much so i made everyone a bird house for christmas full of choccies






The main house was made with Kraft cardstock stamped with the Serene Snowflakes set and Whisper White ink for the back ground. The roof is made with some retired christmas papers. The tag on the top is Real Red card. The robin on the front is made from the Two Step Bird Punch. The body is Choc Chip card and Cherry Cobbler for his little red breast. The branch is Old Olive with some red gemstones for the berries. ( this pic really doesn't do it justice, it was taken in a rush in not great lighting).

Here is a ' bad pic' of a few of my flock all together. Sorry for the bad pic, they really are better looking in real life.

So onwards and upwards. Time to get some work done i supppose. Thanks for looking,

Lynda.x

1 comment: