welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 27 January 2011

Calendar Card

Hya,

How is your week going so far? Mine's good. Having some more time off work. I know...It shudn't be allowed. It's lovely not having to get up and get ready for work. I have spent an afternoon with Jules on Tuesday which was really nice. Then today I have spent some time with my lovely friend carol talking craft. I am in the process of getting a few things ready for saturday when Iam going to spend the day with my Stampin' Up sisters at Julies for a full day's training. I can't wait.

I thought I would show you a card i made for my ladies that did the class on saturday. They are very loyal to me and I wanted to thank them for their support. I did 2 different colour ways because not everyone likes pink do they.



The first card is from Regal Rose and Pear Pizzaz. The image is from one of the fabulous Sale - a - Bration stamp set. This one is the Sweet Summer set. The numbers are from the Schoolbook Serif Numbers set. The ribbon is some So Saffron which is retired and from my stash.






The other card was made out of some retired card Brocade Blue layered with Pear Pizzazz. Same flower and ribbon as before.





So on that note, it's time for me to organise myself. No simple task, I asure you!!!

Have a lovely rest of the week.

Lynda.x

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous calendars Lynda. can't wait for Saturday :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becki

    Thankyou,
    I can't wait for saturday too. A whole day crafting with my friends. C u sat.
    lynda.x

    ReplyDelete