welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Kates Birthday

Hya,

Are you having a good weekend? Been up to much crafting? Mines been ok, not had much chance to craft myself.


This week has been my Stampin' Up friend Kates Birthday. I can show you the card I made for her now as I know she will definatley have recieved it by now. The lucky lady has been whisked away for her birthday as it was a special one. I'm not sure you will be able to make out from looking at this card which birthday she is celebrating!!!




I knew you would struggle,lol. The papers I have used are from the now retired Sunny Days Scrapin' Kit. The papers are a mixture of Tempting Turquoise and Pink Passion and Pumkin Pie. I love the fact that these colours work well together so that the ribbons all work too.

As you can see the inside is decorated too. I have stamped one side with -Make a wish- and the other has Happy Birthday. I have also put a few little jewels in too. I wouldn't be me without adding a little sparkle.

Well off to do some chores yet again. Sorry for the fuzzy pics but I had to take these in artificial light as I needed to get it into the post for her.

Have a good week. Happy crafting.

Lynda.x

1 comment: