welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 7 October 2010

hya

Hya,

I hope you are all well. Iam sorry for not posting for a while but my priority has been doing course work and trying to get some orders done too.

As you will have heard by now there is alot of excitement in the Stampin' Up family. Our new catalogue has been released on October 1st. At first i wasn't too sure but now i have the fabulous glossy catty in my paws i have had a rethink. There are quite a few things that i just have to have. A few weeks ago i attended training in Manchester with my other S.U friends. We were given a free stamp set called Contempo Christmas and made a card too.

This is the card we made.



The colours used were Early Espresso, Cherry Cobler and Whisper White. The ribbon was Whisper White Organza Ribbon. I bet you can't guess which will be my new favourite????lol....The bauble has been stamped and layered so that it stands out from the page. Simple but very affective.

I'm off now but i promise not to leave it so long to post again. Take care and have a good week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment