welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 25 October 2010

Hya,

Iam so sorry for not blogging for a while. I know, i'm a bad blogger. There has been so much going on here. I have been trying to get some swaps ready for convention, which i am so exited about. I can't wait. also i have had so much course work to do. I didn't realise how much time it all would take. so unfortunatley something has had to give and it ended up being the crafting to put on the blog.

So i have a really nice card to show you that i made my friend Janes birthday. We had a lovely night out a resturant in Leeds and the entertainment was a Westlife tribute night. The boys were really good (but of course not as good as the real thing!!) The food was really good and a good night was had by all. So much so we are going to do it all again in December.

On to the card. The colour i have used is Melon Mambo cardstock. I have stamped using Melon Mambo ink. The stampset used is True Friend, which is a retired set, but it is the first time i have used it. I have layered onto Basic Black and then onto more Melon Mambo card. I have used the Spotted Grossgrain Melon Mambo Ribbon. I have finished the card with a pink Jewel brad from my stash.


So i am off to get more done. I promise that i won't leave it so long next time. Have a good week. Thanks for looking.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment