welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 14 October 2010

Baby card

Hya,


How has your week been? I seem to be chasing my tail alot this week. I seem to have alot of home work from college to do. I am sure it will be worth it in the end.
I thought i would show you a card that Lauren asked me to make for this week for her. One of her teachers has become a dad for the first time. Lauren thought it would be nice, as she likes this teacher, to give them a card.
The main cardstock was from my stash that i am trying to use up (to make room for lots more Stampin' Up goodies!). The stampset i have used is Bundle of Love. I have then coloured this in using the Melon Mambo inkpad with the blender pens. The edging is Very Vanilla that i have used the Eyelet Border Punch to create the lace border. The ribbon is from my own stash that says 'It's a girl'. It just finished the card off lovely.



Here is a side view showing the easel card off.

I hope you likey. Why not drop me a comment and let me know what you think.

Time to go, more studying to do. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

1 comment: