welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 5 September 2010

What a year!

Hya,




How has your weekend been? Mines ok. I have had the chance today to get some fruit and vegatables from a friends allotment. How good is that. They taste so much better than the shop bought ones, also saves a fortune.

Oh my goodness, I have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator a whole year. and what a year it has been. I have met some lovely people and made some great friends. I have to say a 'BIG' thankyou to my stampin' up mum Julie. She has been there and answered any daft questions i have had along the way. I wouldn't have been able to do all i have without her help.

This week has been exciting for stampin' up demonstrators. We have been given a sneak peak at what the new catalogue has in store for us this next year. There's alot of nice goodies for us to be able to order on the 1st of october.

So on that note i will show you a card i was asked to make for an order. I used one of my favourites the 'Crazy for Cupcakes'. It is a great set and versatile for any age group. I used some papers for backing which are old retired papers (Sweet Always) but work perfect with this set. The lovely ribbon used is Choc Chip Satin Ribbon which is retiring, boo hoo.


I know you can't see very well but i put glitter on the cherries to make it more girly. I wouldn't be me without abit of bling.

Right, I suppose i should go and do the boring ironing.

Have a great week,

Lynda.x


No comments:

Post a Comment