welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Sale-a-bration cards

Hya,

How has your week been so far? Mine's going ok. Not too stressfull at the moment, thank goodness. I have taken a big step (for me anyway!) I have joined Facebook. Ohhh. It's amazing what/who you can find on there.

I thought i would show you a couple of cards i have made. I got the idea from Michelle Last, who i think has some lovely ideas. These cards are made using one of the Sale a bration sets that are now retired called Happy Moments. I have used my inkpads as paints again, which give the water colour effect. The inkpads are Tempting Turquiose and So Saffron. I also thought that the Gold elastic thread just finished it off. The backing card is also Tempting Turquiose.










This next one is coloured with the inkpads Pumkin Pie and So Saffron blended again. This time the ribbon is Certainly Celery and so is the backing card.



Well that's it for today. Hope you likey.

Lynda.x

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards, have got this set and you have inspired me to have a go at something similar - thank you !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to watch for you on Facebook, I'm on there too, but have to admit blogging has taken over!! I think I shall have to get this set out again, it's been at the bottom of the stamp pile for a while. Becki x

    ReplyDelete