welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 1 August 2010

My craft day

Hya,

How has your week been? Well mine has been quite hectic. This week i have had two exams to do. The first one was all about medical terminology and i was being tested on all the terms. Anyway i passed that one (luckily!!) and then the second one was about singles and pleurals of the words from the previous day. Iam proud to say i def passed that one with 100%. Get me!! So i am half way to being a medical secretary.

Just to let you know, my mog is on the mend now. She is back to being her chirpy fury self.

I also have had my ladies attending a class yesturday, so hi to Lynne, Carol, Terry, Pam, Irene and Cath. Here they are all beavering away.


And here is some of what they made. The project i am showing you today is a milk carton.

The cardstock is Melon Mambo stamped with Melon Mambo ink for the background. The F friends is also stamped with Melon Mambo and decoupaged for the 3 d effect. The flowers on the front have been stamped with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive ink pads with a little brad from my stash. The gorgeous ribbon in the top of the carton is Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon to finish it off.

Do you know the best bit? The ladies all got to fill their cartons with fabulous thorntons chocs. Nice....

Come back soon and i will show you some more from the class. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your exams Lynda, bet you're over the moon :-) the milk carton looks fab, vintage vogue is one of my fav stamp sets xx

    ReplyDelete