welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 15 July 2010

Well Done Card

Hya,

How has your week been so far? All i can say is thankgod it's friday tomorrow. On tuesday i bought a big shot machine as i have seen some cards made with dies that only go in the big shot. The only thing is i haven't had time to play yet which i am dying to do. Also at the weekend it's a full day crafting at Julies. A full day of just doing crafts with people who also love to do the same. What more can you ask?

So on that note, i thought i would show you a card i was asked to make. I had seen this card on the talented Michelle Last's blog and knew it was perfect for what i needed. Now this card will also do for many occasions. This one is in mind for a friends daughter who has just sat her GCSE's and will get her results in a few weeks time.

I used the Bridegroom Papers as a base, then used the stampset Vintage Labels ( which is now retired) layered onto a black square. The ribbon is the lovely Old Olive Satin Ribbon. I finished the look with a Filigree Brad.



I hope you likey. Have a good weekend.

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. great card Lynda, especially with all the exam results coming out in August, I think I may have to get one ready as my son will get his A'S results xx

    ReplyDelete