welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 8 July 2010

julies birthday prezzie

Hya,

Happy thursday to you. Are you having a good week? Mines not too bad. We had training at my Stampin' Up mum - Julies, on tuesday evening. It was great to catch up and we also made a card which i will show you at a later date.

I thought i would show you something different today. As i told you before it was Julie's birthday at the weekend. Now Julie likes all things cupcake, so i had bought her a cupcake candle which is rather cute. To be a bit different i made a box for it to go into. I used card and papers from The Sunny Days Scrapping Kit. It's a lovely bright kit that has Tempting Turquiose, Pink Passion and Pumkin Pie card stock and really nice papers that all co-ordinate perfectly.






I used the tiny tags punch and stampset for the front and Very Vanilla Grossgrain ribbon and gold thread to tie them on with. That cupcake is just good enough to eat doesn't it?

Well im off now. Thanks for looking.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment