welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 26 July 2010

Good Luck Card

Hya,




Did you have a good weekend? Mine was a little odd. Hubby and daughter have gone for a little quality time together. This means that all is very quiet in this household at the moment. As usual though if things are going wrong it will happen now. My cat has got a cut paw and is down is feeling very sorry for herself. Oh boy!!

So onto the card. I know what you are thinking, those pesky shirts again.One of Lauren's teachers left her school on friday. She thought alot of this teacher and wanted to say 'Thanks and Good Luck'. He loves his sport and was totally made up with this card. All the card was used from my stash of cardstock. The white ribbon was the lovely whisper white and the sentiment was done on the computer and cut out using the Oval Punch and the Scalloped Oval punch.





So, on that note i am off to check on my mog. I also need to get my class ready for the weekend. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

2 comments:

  1. hope you're cat's ok Lynda. Love the card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes he really did xx lauren xx

    ReplyDelete