welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 22 July 2010

Craft Day Part 2

Hya,

Happy thursday to you. How is the week going for you? Almost the weekend which is great.
I thought i would show you a few more treats from our day crafting.

The first pic is a desk card holder, made out of Rose Red card. It is decorated with Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. On top of the whisper white i have put Old Olive Satin Ribbon and then some of the Stitched Felt Flowers that we got to play with too.





To go in the holder we made a few cards. The first card again was made with the Rose Red cardstock, layered with Old Olive. On Whisper White, the background was stamped with the Rose Red coloured inkpad with the Vintage Vogue stampset. The pearls are from my stash.




Again, the cardstock this time is Regal Rose with Rose Red. Same stampset, Vintage Vogue with a beautiful Filigree Brad.


Well thats it for now.

Have a good rest of the week. Thanks for looking,

Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards Lynda. I adore the vintage vogue sets. xx

    ReplyDelete