welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 11 July 2010

Anniversary Card

Hya,



Hows your weekend been? Mine has been quite busy. Yesturday Lauren and I went to the Castleford Freeport. We had been given tickets by my lovely friend Carol to go to the pictures there and Lauren was desperate to see Shrek Forever After. It was a good film but it was a long time ago that i went to the pictures on a saturday. I had forgotten how many young children go to the saturday matinee. After the film we had lunch and then did abit of retail therapy, like you do. Then today i have tried to catch up with house work and stuff.




Anyway, on to a card. This card was made for my hubby as it was our wedding anniversary this week. I used Basic Black with Real Red layered on it. The background was the A to Z stamped onto Whisper White. I wrapped Gold Thread around for detail. The heart was stamped using the I {Heart} Hearts stampset. I then punched a Real Red heart using the heart punch and layered them together. The sentiment was from the Cheer and Wishes set also mounted on the Real Red and Basic Black.




Iam quite pleased with the end result and so is hubby.







Time to go now. Have a lovely week.



Lynda.x



No comments:

Post a Comment