welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 17 June 2010

Thank you card

Hya,

How has your week been so far? I have been fairly busy as usual.


I thought i would show you a card i have made which was fairly easy and quick to make. I love the colours this involves. It's a colour that i have used many times before. Good old 'Old Olive' ink pad, iam so glad this colour is staying. The leafs are stamps used from the set 'Vintage Vogue'. I know this set has been used loads by other demonstrators but i haven't made enough use of it yet. The butterfly is from the Flight of the Butterfly set again. This time stamped with the new colour inkpad Melon Mambo. How girly is this colour, i love it. The ribbon is again Old Olive satin ribbon.

That's it for now. Have a good rest of the week.
Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment