welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 13 June 2010

Katies 21st card

Hi

How has your week been. Sorry for lack of blog this week time just seems to have run away with me.

This time I am showing you a card that isn't stampin' up ( very naughty i know). It was made for my friends daughter Katie who was 21 on monday. I got the initial idea from my lovely friend Geraldine. It is quite a move away from my ususal type of card.

It is abit hard to see, but the champayne glass is made out of acetate and there is quite abit of bling on to look like the bubbles, and how cute does she look perched on the edge of the glass. I also thought the colour purple combo just fitted perfectley. I added a little extra bling too, if you can't have bling on a 21 card when can you...




Hope you likey, have a good week,

Lynda.x



No comments:

Post a Comment