welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 3 June 2010

golden wedding anniversary

Hya,

Hows you? Is the week being good to you? At least the nice weather has returned to us. Just a pity i have to work. I hope it stays for the weekend.

I thought i would show you a card i was asked to make for a golden wedding anniversary. Now this card was inspired by my stamping up mum Julie. She has a lovely card on her blog. This card was made using Summer Sun cardstock. I have stamped with basic black onto to the summer sun with the polka background stamp.I also used basic black again on summer sun and very vanilla with the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. I have then layered the hearts across in a line. i have used black gingham ribbon across the top and bottom of the rows.
Iam pleased with the final result.
My other news is that Iam so excited. The Stampin' Up Convention details have been released for in November and i have managed to secure my place there. We are Having two days of all things Stampin' up and I can't wait. We will be there with other demonstrators from around Europe. Iam sure you will hear lots about it before then.
Well, back to it for now.
lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment