welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 27 June 2010

All of a flutter

Hya,

How has your sunday been? I have had a lovely day. Lauren and I have been to a clothes swap this afternoon. My friends and I had decided that we had too many clothes that was taking far too much room in our houses, so we got together and exchanged our clothes. Vino and great weather made it a brilliant afternoon. And into the bargin we now have new outfits to wear.

Here are two new cards to show you today ( I know, i am spoiling you.)









I have used the All of a flutter stamp which i have cut out. I have coloured them in using my water colour pencils then mounted them onto the background. I stamped the background on Whisper White with the A to Z stamp. The cardstock is from my own stash that i needed to use up.






Which colourway do you prefer?

So that's it for today. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment