welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 16 May 2010

Birthday Girl

Hya,


How lucky am I? Yesturday was my birthday and i just wanted to say thank you to all the people who took time to send me a card. It was a lovely treat getting so many nice cards in the post. I thought i would show you a selection of them.





How lovely are they. I had a lovely day and got lots of nice prezzies.

I have a project to show you too. 'Cripes' I hear you cry. Like buses you don't get any thing for a while and then they all come at once!

I am going to do a new class tomorrow evening and wanted to take some cards that had been made with Stampin' Up products. I don't have much space and to show case them off, this is what i came up with.





This is a photo album that I have decorated. I have used the new night and day papers from the mini catalogue. I have totally covered the front and back with them and then used Whisper White to keep the inside covers tidy. I used Whisper White and stamped the wording with basic black, using The Perfect Alphabet stamp set. The border is using the Eyelet border punch. I also used the gorgeous Whisper White Satin Ribbon. The jewel brad on the front of the ribbon is from the pretties kit too.




This is the view so you can see there are cards inside. I just love the way this has turned out. I can't wait to show my ladies tomorrow.

Well, thats it for now. Have a good week.

lynda.x










1 comment:

  1. hi happy birthday love your cards and your projects book. its beautiful and classy. love you x LAUREN x
    PS - congrats on your class and being on 452 rating and on 1019 on your viewers.

    ReplyDelete