welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Medallion card

Hya,

Sorry for not posting earlier, it's just been one of those weeks. Also been getting over the dog sitting. How has your week been?

I thought i would show you another of my medallion cards. I do like this stamp, it's just a really nice stamp for many uses. This time i have used the colour combination of whisper white and basic black. The sentiment again is from the Oval All stamp set. There goes that fab Whisper White ribbon again.




You may have heard on the Stampin' Up grapevine that some new colours are being introduced so that we are in line with our american colleagues. Here is the new colours that will be in october (which may seem ages away yet),





But for this to happen some colours have to retire. Iam abit dissappointed because some of my favourite colurs will be gone. I will have to make sure i stock up before october.


Anyway, thats it for now.

Lynda.x





No comments:

Post a Comment