welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 26 April 2010

Loads of love

Hya,

How has your monday been? Mine hasn't been too bad. Busy at work as usual. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm going to my stampin' up mum's julie for some training. I always enjoy meeting up with other demonstrators. I will let you know how we get on.

Do you remember the 18th birthday card i did? Well for the same person i was asked by his girlfriend to make a card for her to give too. Cripes!! Talk about challenging me. So this is what i came up with. I could go with abit more cute as it was from his girlfriend.



The stamp set is Loads of Love. The colour combo is Old Olive and Pumkin Pie cardstock. The ribbon was the lovely satin Old Olive (again!) I don't know if you can see it properly but the ribbon under the 18 has been tied with gold elastic thread.

Sorry for the not great photo. I hope you like.

Have a good week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment