welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter

Hya,
Happy Easter to you. I hope the easter bunny visited you. He called here for Lauren luckily.
Have you had a nice weekend? Mine's been ok but quite stressful. We are doggy sitting for my friend.

This is Flossy, a west highland white. As you can see she's really impressed with the idea of staying at 'Hotel de Bradley's '. One of her things is her dislike of cats- of which i was unaware. Problem being - i have two. They have gone into hiding. Any way she goes home tomorrow-home being Kent. So i will have to pamper the moggies just a little bit more than usual, (not that they need any excuse!!).
Anyway, I wanted to show you some fab new ribbons that are in the new mini catalogue that has been released on the 1st of April.

The new releases are Old Olive, Choc Chip and Real Red. As you can see they are shiny, that's because they are satin ribbons. Anyone who knows me knows i like the whisper white,so you can imagine how made up I am that they have introduced these new colours.



This is a card i made today using some fab choc chip ribbon. The colour combo is Sahara Sand cardstock and Taken with Teal colour ink. (I know it looks blue in this pick but it really is Taken with Teal.) The stamp is Medallion stamp. It's one i have had for ages and just need to be inspired to use it. The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set.
I hope you likey. Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday.
Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment