welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 24 April 2010

Cheers to you

Hya,

well, I don't know about for you but the sun is shinning here. It makes a lovely change. It has cheered me up abit as i'm still feeling abit sore from my tooth being pulled.

This week I have been asked to make a card for a friends 18th birthday. I'm not very good at coming up with ideas for boys but this is what I came up with for this one.

The backing papers I have used are from a retired set of papers which is Brilliant Blue Prints Designer papers. This set is perfect for making male cards. The beer mugs are from a stamp set called Cheers To You. I coloured the beer mugs using my ink pads with a blending pen. The froth on the beer is also raised to look like its real even though the photo doesn't show it well.




That's it for now, i'm off to enjoy some of the sun. See you soon.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment