welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 6 March 2010

Jems Training

Hya,

Good weekend to you.

This week I have been with some of my Jem sisters to our stampin' up mums -Julie- for some training. Tues evening Sarah, Kate, Julie and me made some display boards for ribbon to be shown more easily. I have to sat they do show the ribbons really well.



There are also some new ribbons arriving from the new mini catalogue which are more colours for the satin ribbons. If you remember we already have whisper white, well there are also other colours to chose from. I will show you them when they arrive. I cannot wait.
This week i made a card using the Boroque motifs stamp set. I used pink passion card stock and teamed it with basic black. On the flowers themselves i have put flat backed pearles from the Pretties Kit to give some dimention to it. Im not sure you can see them clearly, but they are there, honest! Again i have used whisper white satin ribbon (just for a change-lol!) I really do think it adds the finishing touches beautifully.


Well being saturday i need to get some cleaning and stuff done.
Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment