welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Monday 8 March 2010

crazy for cupcakes

Hya,

Happy monday to you. The sun has started shinning and it's certainly putting people in a better mood.

I wanted to show you another card that I have made for another good friend of mine Angela. It's her birthday next week. This time I have used the stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes. It's a sweet little set that I have used quite abit.

The colour comination is Regal Rose cardstock layered with Choc Chip cardstock. I enjoy colouring the cupcakes, it's like they come to life as you add more colour. The backing layer is from the Sweet Always papers that unfortunatley have already retired. sorry! The ribbon is also stitched Choc Chip ribbon. The sentiment was used from a different called Cheer and Wishes.

I also was happy today as I have bought the Boyzone cd - Brother. I love the track they have released - Gave it all away and I look forward to hearing the rest of the cd.

Well time to go. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment