welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 7 February 2010

garden dream

Hya,


Good morning to you. How has your week been? I did intend to post yesturday but ended up with a migraine on thursday which left me unable to concentrate enough to craft ( or do much else to be honest) for a few days. But that also means that the card i ended up making yesterday is one i have really enjoyed doing. see what you think.





This card is made using a hostess set called Garden Dream. The colour combination i have used is Old olive (leaves and ribbon), Pink Passion (on flowers), Perfect Plum (humming bird), Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant for the card stock. I don't think you can see on the photo but i have lifted the humming bird using dimensionals. The greeting is from the Simply Said which is-A friend is someone who makes it easy.just in case you can't read it clearly.


I'm really pleased with this. I love humming birds. Many years ago i used to work with humming birds and when i see things like this it brings so many lovely memories.


I hope you like it. Please free to leave me a comment or some feed back, good or bad! (I can take it, lol).

Have a nice sunday.
Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynda, I think this card is Beautiful, my fave colours, Love it! Geraldine xx

    ReplyDelete