welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 27 February 2010

flight of the butterfly

Hya,

I hope your week has been good to you.

I have been very lucky this week as I have had quite a few orders for cards. The most popular card I have been asked to make is the handbag card. I don't know if you remember the card I made for Abigails 16th birthday but I have been asked to make three 21st birthday cards in the same sort of style. I won't bore you by explaining each card but one of them is in black and white. The monochrome look is so popular.

These are the inside views too. I think they look so classy.


I also thought I would show you a different card made using Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. The background grasses are made with the Pocket Silhouette stamps. The colour combo is Regal rose for the base card, Rose Red and So Saffron for the matting. I used the word window punch for the sentiment and Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon. so cute..



These card is made abit different as its at an angle, which is called an Easel card. Quite simple but very effective. I have shown you a side view so you can see it better.

What do you think?
Thats it for tonight. Sleep well.
Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment