welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 14 February 2010

Craft Day Part 2

Hya,

Happy valentines day to you.

I hope you have had a nice chillin' day.

I have tried to make a card today but it just hasn't work out. Some you win and some you lose. I will try again as it's a feather card for a friend and I don't like to let people down.

I said i would be back to show you more goodies from yesturday's craft day at julie's.


Here is the first, it's a birthday tin. A lovely tin that holds a year calendar in the lid and then in the main compartment there is eight cards. Julie left it to us how we designed them. we were all given the same sunny days scrappin' kit but i didn't know you could come up with so many different variations.


Here is the inside view, how cute is this? and what a good idea.

Some of the cards I have also included to show you. some are very simple and others are abit more detailed.




How good are they?. Julie will be having another day in the summer and I highly recommend it. As far as I know a good time was had by all. I'm looking forward to the next.

One last thing before i go, Julie is known as the cupcake queen. She supplied lunch yesturday which was very nice too, but for dessert there were these cute little cup cakes


I have to say it tasted as good as it looks, if not sweeter. YUMMY!!!!!!!
Hope you like these. Have a good week.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment