welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 21 February 2010

Carols Birthday

Hya

I hope you have had a good week. Mine has been ok, nothing out of the ordinary. That is until it snowed again last night. I thought we had seen the last of it and took a sigh of relief, only to wake up to another covering. How i wish for the spring to arrive. I always feel sorry for the snow drops.They always seem so delicate.

I had quite abit to do this week as it's my good friend - carols birthday this week. I usually show her any cards i make to get her feed back and so had to come up with something abit different for her. She didn't do my last craft class and i was very good and managed not to show her what we made so i know she hasn't seen the criss cross card. (im sure she hasn't looked at the blog so i should be safe).

This card hasn't been made with stampin' up products but i know carol will love this combination. As you can see i have given away her age - oops! I know she wont mind. I have used a stamp from the sale-a-bration set. Im not sure you can see the sentiment, it says- The more candles the bigger the wish.

The next card is also for carol because as well as being her birthday she is also retiring from work. Lucky her!! Carol loves the Art Decco era.

Again i haven't used stampin' up products other than the georgous whisper white ribbon that works perfectly to finish it off.

Well that's it for now. I will show you tomorrow a take on another card i have been asked to make for a friend. Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment