welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 23 January 2010

Flight of the butterfly stamp class.

Saturday 23rd January
Hya,

Hope your having a good saturday. I am. I held my very first card class today. It was at my home and i wanted to say 'Thankyou' to my ladies for making it a good day.


This is organised chaos, honest. my lovely ladies are Lynne, Carol, Terry, Irene and Sandy.
A good time was had by all (so i was told!) and I was asked when the next one will be.

We made a box and 4 cards to go in it. The box is made of night of navy cardstock, ballet blue for layering and bella bleu papers for decoration. I also used flight of the butterfly stampset for the finished flourish. I will show you a card tomorrow 'cos Iam shattered and ready for my bed.


Hope you likey.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment