welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Saturday 16 January 2010

Saturday 16th January

Hya,


What a week it's been. The ice has been horrendous. Getting to and from work has been a nightmare. I will be glad to see it leave to be honest. Anyway, even though it's been a stressful week, i have been asked to make a card for my friends daughter, Abigail. It has't been made with stampin' up products but i thought i would show you anyway.










I made this using Abigails favourite colours. I just hope she likes it. I also made another one for her, but this one is from me. Again not using stampin' up products but i know she will like this one.













Anyway thats it for now, i just want to wish Abigail a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for monday.


I will be posting tomorrow as i have some more pictures to show you.



Lynda.x

1 comment:

  1. hi mum. i love abigails birthday card x hint, hint x talk to you later x lauren x

    ReplyDelete