welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Sunday 24 January 2010

Hya,
Are you having a relaxing weekend. I have today, recovering from yesturday's class and excitement. One thing i forgot to mention with every thing going on, the box we did yesturday was courtesy of the very talented Jenny Moors.

Today i said i would show you a couple of cards to go in the box, so here goes.




This card is using flight of the butterfly stampset, the colours are chocolate chip, kraft and more mustard.


This card is a crisscross card. This is made with night of navy and kraft cardstock. with bella bleu papers and finished with kraft ribbon.

The inside compartment is made whith whisper white on kraft cardstock using flight of the butterfly and pocket silhouettes stampset. My ladies loved these cards. Anyway time to go and get things ready for work tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,

Lynda.x



1 comment: