welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog. grab a cuppa, make yourself comfy and i hope you enjoy looking at my creations.

Friday 22 January 2010

Happy Momments

Friday 22nd Jan





Hya,

Hope you have had a good week. I'm abit fed up. I had ordered the new Iphone and because of my phone provider they had to send it out to me. I ordered it monday and was told it would be here today between 9 and 1 and guess what?? It hasn't arrived. Iam still waiting for someone to ring me back. Anyway, enough of me boring you, I thought i would show you a couple of projects that we were given in Peterborough on saturday.




The first one is a little bag that is big enough to put the stampin' up love notes. It is made with Sage Shadow cardstock, Elegant Eggplant and Pale Plum. I haven't put a greeting on as i think it's quite cute as it is, but you could use any greeting on the front.








The second project is a card made with a sale-a-bration stamp set, Happy Momments, that you can get free when you spend over £45 in the stampin' up catalogue before the end of february.( If you would like further information please contact me).The cardstock is Old Olive, regal rose and the gorgeous Whisper White ribbon.I hope you like these. Iam off to organise my class that is booked for tomorrow. So much to do, so little time. I will post you some pics later.

Lynda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment